httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC2
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 10:47:49 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2006, Steve Hay wrote:
>
>> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:> Please download, test, and report back on
>> the following> candidate tarball:> >
>> http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/apreq2/libapreq2-2.08-RC2.tar.gz
>> All OK for me now on WinXP (Apache/2.2.2, Perl/5.8.8, mod_perl/SVN),
>> except for the previously noted failures in t/apreq/cgi.t.
>
> The problem with the t/apreq/cgi.t tests is that the
> Win32 apr and apu config scripts were using the
> old names of apr-config and apu-config, while for
> Apache/2.2 they should be called apr-1-config and
> apu-1-config (to agree with the convention on Unix).
> I've changed the apxs_win32.tar.gz archive on
> perl.apache.org to use these new names, and after
> reinstalling these utilities, and rebuilding and
> installing mp2 in the svn tree (there was a minor
> change needed there), all the libapreq2 tests now
> pass for me with perl-5.8.8 (ActivePerl 817) and
> Apache/2.2.2.

I've installed the new apxs (0.4) and rebuilt and reinstalled mod_perl
from SVN (rev 409101) and tried libapreq again:

The t/apreq/cgi.t tests now pass OK, but I have an intermittent failure
in some of the t/apreq/upload.t tests: sometimes I have some of tests
17-20 failing.  The error log contains a couple of entries that say "The
file exists."; I'm not sure if it is related or not.

Do you see this at all, Randy?  If I run the test suite half a dozen
times then it almost always go wrong at least once.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.