httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC2
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 17:45:48 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:
> The idea to integrate apreq into the main httpd project was raised
> several times in the past, and the consensus among httpd core
> developers (except for 1 or 2 disinclined members) was positive and
> even excited.

I was busy moving from MD to CA during this discussion, but caught wind of it.
I also agree with it I think, but haven't though yet, or we or other software
will have to deal with supporting both the integrated and no integrated version.

At any rate, you can joes great start at this effort here:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/apreq/branches/apr-build-system/

At the moment, however, I'm more interested getting 2.08 out the door to enable
Win32 compiles with httpd 2.2.x and Unix compiles with perl 5.8.8.