httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: On using Apache2::Request->upload correctly...
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:07:00 GMT
Does this mean I'm SOL:

Note that no detection technique will work if the connection to the
backend mod_perl server is coming from a frontend mod_proxy (as
discussed in Chapter 12). This is because mod_proxy doesn't break the
connection to the backend when the user has aborted the connection.

I'm using a front end mod_proxy...

Or can I still try to print and test for error as indicated in the
example?

I'll try experimenting, and post my results...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com