httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: make error
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:23:32 GMT
So I decided to "make install", then added the load module statement to
httpd.conf
and reran the make test.

Here is what resulted:

Use of uninitialized value in open at
/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Apache/TestServer.pm
line 315.
make[1]: *** [run_tests] Error 255
make: *** [module_test] Error 2

As well as a lot of [debug] statements.  Here is a sample:
[  debug] using httpd.conf inherited ServerRoot to resolve
modules/mod_apreq2.so
[  debug] modules/mod_apreq2.so successfully resolved to existing file
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so
[  debug] Found: apreq_module => mod_apreq2.c
[  debug] Skipping LoadModule of mod_apreq2.c
[  debug] Matched Apache revision Apache/2.0.55 2

Does it seem like I'm going to have problems with this, or am I good to
go?
I received no errors during make install...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com