httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <apreq-dev-l...@2xlp.com>
Subject Re: POST_MAX
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:57:01 GMT

Anyone?  This is killing me.

The only thing I've been able to figure out is this:

	my  $error = $apacheRequest->body_status();
	if ( $error eq 'Exceeds configured maximum limit' )
	{
		$self->RESULT_FINAL__general( undef , 'Your file is too big.' );
		return;
	}

matching against a error text message is pretty bad, IMO, and makes
me worry what happens if someone changes the error message or if
there are multiple errors.