httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: make error
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:11:25 GMT
> Did you invoke /usr/local/apache2/bin/envvars to set up your 
> environment?

No I didn't.  I didn't even know about it.


> Otherwise I'm a little confused if ld considers this an input or a 
> target
> binding error.  Also, why -lexpat, is that an apreq binding we consume?
> If so, it seems apu-config should have -L/usr/local/apache/lib for you.
> We should be consuming that.

I'm not sure how to understand this.  I'm not really familiar with 
bindings, etc.
I'd love to learn, but am wet behind the ears...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com

On Feb 23, 2006, at 5:00 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Boysenberry Payne wrote:
>> Sorry I'm trying to build libapreq2-2.07
>> :-0
>> Thanks,
>> Boysenberry
>> boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com
>> On Feb 23, 2006, at 4:44 PM, Boysenberry Payne wrote:
>>> I'm getting:
>>> ld: can't locate file for: -lexpat
>
> /usr/local/apache2/lib/libexpat.dylib
>
> Did you invoke /usr/local/apache2/bin/envvars to set up your 
> environment?
>
> Otherwise I'm a little confused if ld considers this an input or a 
> target
> binding error.  Also, why -lexpat, is that an apreq binding we consume?
> If so, it seems apu-config should have -L/usr/local/apache/lib for you.
> We should be consuming that.
>
> Bill
>
>


Mime
View raw message