httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Franky Braem <f.br...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: File upload
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:08:12 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:

> It should be possible - is that what you're using? If you are, you
> should ensure everything else (httpd, apr, ...) was also built with the
> same compiler - there are known problems mixing, for example, things
> compiled with VC++ 7 with those of VC++ 6.

I've got the following in my httpd.conf:

LoadFile modules/mod_apreq2.so
LoadModule wxjs_module
"D:/development/wxJS2/src/mod_wxjs/debug/mod_wxjs.dll"

But I still get an error message when starting Apache:

C:\Program Files\apachefriends\xampp\apache\bin>apache
Syntax error on line 177 of C:/Program
Files/apachefriends/xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load modules/mod_apreq2.so into server: The specified module
could not be found.

Any idea which module can't be found?

Franky.