httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <...@2xlp.com>
Subject Re: make error
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:38:54 GMT

On Feb 23, 2006, at 7:08 PM, Boysenberry Payne wrote:

> I downloaded Expat-2.0, which got rid of the first error.

thats probably because you're building against the new expat.  i
think you need to build apreq  against the expat that apache built
against (which is in /usr/local/etc) - i'm not sure,but you might get
a library conflict otherwise.

> When I do make test I get the following error:
> waiting 60 seconds for server to start: .Syntax error on line 168
> of /Users/boysie/src/libapreq2-2.07/module/t/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /Users/boysie/src/libapreq2-2.07/module/apache2/.libs/
> mod_apreq2.so into server: dyld: /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd can't
> open library: /usr/local/apache2/lib/libapreq2.2.dylib  (No such
> file or directory, errno = 2)\n

it looks like its trying to mod_apreq from your build dir with a non
installed  /usr/local/apache2/lib/libapreq2.2.dylib ( you haven't
installed it there yet )

my guess is that you set a prefix ( or didn't set one when you should
have)