httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Test::Inline - Showstopper
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:07:25 GMT
Hi,

RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:

     - The perl docs are missing Test::Inline tests.

1.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/trunk/glue/perl/xsbuilder/APR/Request/Request.pod

As can be see, the perl glue now have Test::Inline tests

2. We don't run them and I'm not in favor of running them by default as
most people don't have Test::Inline which itself was a huge set of
dependencies.

So I'd like to say this is done and remove it from the list. Votes ?

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."