httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: NEW httpd.apache.org/apreq site layout RFC
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:01:40 GMT
Having utterly no idea what it was you said on IRC yesterday, I can only
comment that it looks much less cluttered, at the cost of losing most
upward links to the parent httpd project (and it takes a few moments to
consider clicking on the banner to do so)...

Maybe breadcrumbs on top (like those in the docs pages) or some other
obvious way up?

All in all, I personally like it :-)

  Issac