httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan <jvana...@2xlp.com>
Subject Re: SVN
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:26:45 GMT
If anyone is messing around with the configuration, it might make
sense to check to see if SVN/Apache2 are configured to use
mod_deflate compression.  Really speeds up download times, and the
server load isn't too much higher (at least on my office servers.  i
dunno about a public project with thousnands of checkouts).