httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: towards a 2.07 release
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 23:14:34 GMT
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:
>> On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>
>>> Note this is our first non-dev candidate, so please give it the
>>> extra scrutiny it deserves. Release Candidate #1 -
>>>
>>>    http://people.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.07-rc1.tar.gz
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>

>> Nice work, Joe! All tests, including those of the perl
>> glue, pass for me on
>>    linux: Apache/2.0.54 prefork, perl-5.8.7, mp 2.0.1
>>    Win32: Apache/2.0.54 winnt, perl-5.8.7, mp 2.0.1
> It may be worth while to wait a couple days.  I'm going to release the first
> mod_perl-2.0.2-RC1 tonight.
> Or we should test against SVN (to be 2.0.2)

Regarding the mp-2.0.2-RC1 (and assuming an
Apache-Test rc), did you see a patch I proposed for
Apache-Test yesterday (to the test-dev list)? It would
be nice if this, or some variant, went in the Apache-Test
rc, as without it, Apache-Test doesn't get the right
system config file under some circumstances.

--
best regards,
randy