httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Re: Session/Cookie-Based Authentication Library
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:31:03 GMT

call me crazy, but putting that in libapreq2 seems like it would:
	bloat the code with unnecessary api functions (as not everyone would
use it -  i only use session stuff on 1 of 4 projects that are running
under libapreq)
	create new avenues for bugs
	add new functions/logic for the developers to maintain, making
releases further apart

your idea sounds like a perfect plan for a seperate, yet libapreq2
dependent authentication library - which would not only nullify any
negative impact it could have on libapreq, but offer customization and
be really badass