httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "R. Mattes" ...@mh-freiburg.de>
Subject Re: apreq_handle_apache2 segfaults
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:12:25 GMT
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:25:34 +0400, Maxim wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> The following problem with my module:
> wherever i try to call apreq_handle_apache2, my module leads to segfault
> during request processing.
>
> FOr example, I tried to do the following thing:
>
> static int mod_tut1_fixups(request_rec *r)
> {
> 	fprintf(stderr, "FIXUPS");
> 	req_h = apreq_handle_apache2(r);
>
> 	return DECLINED;
> }
>
> and this lead to segfault in every request. I don't know at what stage
> of request processing, but must be very early, because I didn't see that
> "FIXUPS" message, which this hook where supposed to output.

Hmm, just to make shure we don't hunt ghosts here: you _did_ load
 mod_apreq2 in your server configuration?

> Any example of actually using this apreq_hadle_request would be
> really-really helpful!

C++ but i guess you get the gist:

  static void
parse_params(request_rec *r, ParamMap &map) {
  apreq_handle_t *request;
  apr_table_t    *param_table;

  request = apreq_handle_apache2(r);

  if(!request) {
    cerr << "No request!" << endl;
    return;
  }
  param_table = apreq_params(request, r->pool);

  if(!param_table){
    cerr << "No parameters!" << endl;
    return;
  }