httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: raw POST data
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 02:01:53 GMT
"David N. Welton" <davidw@dedasys.com> writes:

> Been ages since I've posted here,

Glad to see you back!

> and I certainly haven't kept up with version 2, but I did do a bit of
> hack for the older version that I find useful in that it allows me to
> get at raw POST data:

Am I correct in assuming that it only works for urlencoded POST data?

> Have you guys already added something similar in version 2?

Yes. Because mod_apreq2 is a filter, so the raw post data
is always available through r->input_filter.

> Anyone else interested in having this added to the older version?

Honestly I'm not interested, because it is an ABI change to the library.
If you want something like it in mod_apreq (the libapreq2
module for Apache 1), that probably could be arranged.

--
Joe Schaefer