httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From John ORourke <john-modp...@o-rourke.org>
Subject Re: MP2 easy cookie interface available
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:19:24 GMT
Thanks for the feedback Philip.

I believe it does subclass APR::Request::Cookie but I just left in all
the 'use' statements from Apache2::Cookie.  I figured the APR::
namespace would be the wrong place for it too.

It need to override so many methods because they need to get the
RequestRec object so the get_secret method can read the secret from
dir_config - I couldn't think of an easier way but it does seem a bit much.

cheers
John