httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@taperfriendlymusic.org>
Subject Re: raw POST data
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:34:24 GMT
>>Have you guys already added something similar in version 2?
>

> Yes. Because mod_apreq2 is a filter, so the raw post data
> is always available through r->input_filter.

Is there a way to access the raw post data from the Perl module
namespace?  I am specifically interested in implementing an xml parser
and need to get the entire body and have not been able to use $req->body
and obtain the desired results ($req->body seems to be geared towards
handling key value pairs and it breaks on some xml attributes).

Currently I use $r->read in a buffer loop to retrieve the raw xml
content but was wondering if there is a better solution.

Thanks,

Fred