httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Apache2::Cookie odd return values
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:39:35 GMT
Lets move this to apreq-dev (at) httpd.apache.org

  ** Remember to remove modperl@ from the reply list.

> (mp 2.0.1, libapreq2-2.06-dev, httpd 2.0.51, Fedora Core 2)
Not an issue, but httpd 2.0.54 is out since you're using the rest current :)

I don't know about freeze/thaw, but I wrote this FAQ :)
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/coding/cooking.html#Sending_Cookies_Using_libapreq2

> (I also tried using APR::Request::Cookie but it seems to be for Apache
> experts only, quite a confusing interface)
HA, I know you're not calling me an apache expert :)

> Any help gratefully accepted,
HTH