httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <dsaljura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APR::Request::Param::Table
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:09:20 GMT
is it just $req->param that is a const, or are both args and body const as well?

Is there an easy (ie one line) way to rip the entire contents of
$req->param into a hash I can actually modify the contents of, or do i
need to do that myself?  Personally, i did stuff like that quite a bit
in mp1.

Adam