httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] libapreq2-2.06-dev-rc4
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:31:16 GMT
Max Kellermann wrote:

>I did a quick test on FreeBSD, without the perl glue. The build fails
>with the following message:
>
>Making all in module
>Making all in apache2
>make: don't know how to make all-local. Stop
>*** Error code 1
>
>It turns out that the generated Makefile.in contains:

I'll second that... I know it caught me the first time too, and out of
habbit I take make instead of gmake.
It is however specified in the docs.  Maybe Makefile.am should generate
a Makefile that checks what make its using if on FreeBSD ?

--
END
               Nothing is impossible.

     http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com