httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: On distributing libapreq2
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:46:57 GMT
 >configure --with-apxs=/path/to/apxs --with-R=/path/to/R
 >
 >Now, if users want to just use the version of libapreq2 that I
distribute, then configure will have to catch that and make appropriate
 >decisions. But if I add --with-apreq2=/path/to/apreq2-config and the
user chooses it, then configure will have to make appropriate >decisions
based on apreq2-config.

I can probably get you an example to go with.... just not until
tonight/tomorrow.

You might try reading the docs on GNU they are decent.  If all else
fails look at apache's httpd or apr/apr-util -- hey do a lot.
http://www.gnu.org/