httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r215984 - in /httpd/apreq/trunk: ./ module/apache/ module/apache2/
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:16:57 GMT
Hi,

I followed most of that:

What does this do
+
+    ap_add_version_component(p, apr_psprintf(p,
+                                             "mod_apreq2-%d/%s",
+                                             APREQ_APACHE2_MMN,
+                                             APREQ_VERSION_STRING));

Whats the point of adding an apache module magic number to our banner string ?

Defining an apreq mmn I get; That makes sense.

END
               Nothing is impossible.

     http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
        http://www.liquidation.com