httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: APR::Request::Param::Table
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:41:03 GMT
Adam Prime wrote:
> are the add and set functions implemented in this module?  I'm getting
> errors like this:
>
> Can't locate object method "set" via package "APR::Request::Param::Table"
> Can't locate object method "add" via package "APR::Request::Param::Table"

No, APR::Request::Param::Table does not implement get/set.

You have to use the Apache2::Request interface.

If you look at it's new() method, it basically gives you an
APR::Apache2::Request object back.  But I can't for the life of me find
where its finally implemented here, but it is, because the
Apache2::Request interface works.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.