httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: expat install libapreq2-2.0.5-dev
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 21:10:23 GMT
On Mon, 23 May 2005, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Marc Lambrichs wrote:
[ ... ]
> > But wait, there's more.
> > In file included from Apache2.xs:39
> > /home/mlambrichs/libapreq2-2.05-dev/glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_postperl.h:21:34:
> > modperl_unembed.h: No such file or directory
> >
> > Somehow I'm under the impression that the Makefile isn't fit for my
> > system.

That's strange - glue/perl/xsbuilder/apreq_xs_postperl.h
of my copy is including modperl_perl_unembed.h,
not modperl_unembed.h. Was this a cut-n-paste error,
or is it really trying to include modperl_unembed.h?

Also, do you have modperl_perl_unembed.h under your Apache2
include/ subdirectory? It should get installed there upon
installing mod_perl-2.

--
best regards,
randy kobes