httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.05-dev-rc2 release candidate #2
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 12:01:45 GMT

Randy Kobes wrote:
> Unfortunately, I
> missed one problem on Win32 in my earlier testing - the
> subdirectory module/t/cgi-bin/ has to be created before
> testing.

I thought the cgi script(s?) were written out via t_write_perl_script()?

  my $cgi = File::Spec->catfile(Apache::Test::vars('serverroot'),
                                qw(cgi-bin test_cgi.pl));

  t_write_perl_script($cgi, <DATA>);

so that should create t/cgi-bin.  unless you're talking about a different
script, in which case the proper solution is to probably use
t_write_perl_script() there as well.  but I don't immediately see what that
would be...

--Geoff