httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Houston <...@openstrike.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache2::Cookie::Jar->cookies($key) doesn't work anymore?
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 20:16:35 GMT
At the moment, I'm using this to get at the cookie contents:

%cookies = Apache2::Cookie->fetch($r);
$value = $cookies{'prefs'}->value;
if ($value) { %cv = Apache2::Cookie->thaw($value); }

where 'prefs' is the cookie name. This works in 2.05 fine, but I'm not
convinced that it's

(a) the most efficient method
(b) the most elegant method
(c) the most forward-compatible method

Although Simon's method probably wins on point (b), how do these
approaches compare for (a) and (c), or is there a better way entirely?

Pete

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 07092 020107