httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Language bindings other that Perl
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:04:40 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> At 04:39 PM 4/12/2005, Joe Schaefer wrote:

[...]

>>I don't recall the exact sequence of HTTP events here, so
>>if you could remind me that might help.
>
> I'd think we would inject it, and then cause it to spool the entire
> contents, in the vicinity of line 503 of ssl_engine_kernel.c (trunk).

Thanks.  I looked it over, but it's still beyond my ken and may
be a while before I grok it enough to write a functional patch.
If your chief concern is the spool-file duplication, maybe we
should shoot for a working patch first, and *then* look for a
way to eliminate the duplication.  Sound reasonable?

--
Joe Schaefer