httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject [VOTE] Re: [multi-env] perl glue status
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:11:26 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:
>
>> Ok, here's what I propose to do with the branch:
>>
>>    1) Move Apache2::Request::upload() to APR::Request::upload().

[...]

> OTOH, instead of (2), maybe we could continue to distribute them,
> and transfer those to mp2 when the time is right.  Would that make
> more sense than dropping them right now?

Let's make a decision on this so we can move forward.

I'm +1 for taking the above route.  If the mod_perl team
rejects our Apache2::* modules after httpd has accepted 
the C API, that's when I'll favor dropping those.

-- 
Joe Schaefer


Mime
View raw message