httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05-dev release
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:19:21 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> I just rolled a snapshot from trunk:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.05.dev.tar.gz
>
> It's still a rough tarball, but please give it a spin.
>
> Here's what I think our goals should be for the 2.05-dev
> release
>
>        1) document just the 3 renamed Apache2::* modules,
>        2) index them correctly on CPAN.
>
> IMO the APR::Request::* stuff can stabilize in the 2.06 (non-dev!)
> release, so we don't need to document those right now.
>
> I could use some help with the two issues above though,
> especially (2).

AFAICT all known code issues are resolved, so I'm
moving into doc-writing mode now.  If there are
any outstanding patches that folks want to contribute
prior to issuing release candidates, now would be the
time to do that.

Which reminds me, lots of things have changed since 2.04-dev,
so if folks want to add some helpful Q-n-A to FAQ.pod that
would be outstanding.  I'm going to focus mainly on the
doxygen stuff as it relates to the perl glue, so I probably
won't have time to update FAQ.pod myself (other than apply
helpful patches).

--
Joe Schaefer