httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05-dev release
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:15:40 GMT
"Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> writes:

> Joe Schaefer wrote:
>> Thanks Philip!  I think the problem is that xsbuilder stopped
>> building APR::Request once I removed the header_in/out stuff
>> from apreq_module_t.  I didn't see that because I had a prior
>> install of APR::Request.
>> I just uploaded a newer one, please see if that's fixed now.
>>
> +1
> gmake test docs install all work
>
> The previous patch for the t/library/error.c does prevent the
> test from being run.  But is it supposed to if my apr is an SVN build?

I think the problem here has to do with strerror(0) not being
portable.  On linux it's "Success", but its probably something
different for you.  If I'm right, this really isn't an apr issue;
in any case my comment in the commit log about libapr-0 being the
culprit is certainly wrong.

--
Joe Schaefer