httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r165196 - /httpd/apreq/trunk/include/apreq_util.h
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:45:34 GMT

Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:
>

>>>That (sv = 0x0) definitely needs fixing.  See what happens if you add a
>>>"use APR::Request::Error" at the top of upload.pm.  If that helps, we
>>>probably should add that to glue/perl/xsbuilder/APR/Request.pm.
>>
>>that takes care of the coredumps.  upload.t still fails with this, though:
>

> +1 to patching glue/perl/xsbuilder/APR/Request.pm.

ok, but let me check on a few things first - I've been trying to test
different versions and now even the test tarball you uploaded earlier in the
week is failing, which isn't right and points to some messed up foo locally
for me.  blarg.

I'll look into things a bit more and report back.  sorry for the noise.

--Geoff