httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05-dev release
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:58:18 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:

>"Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> writes:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks Philip!  I think the problem is that xsbuilder stopped
>>>building APR::Request once I removed the header_in/out stuff
>>>from apreq_module_t.  I didn't see that because I had a prior
>>>install of APR::Request.
>>>I just uploaded a newer one, please see if that's fixed now.
>>>

>>+1
>>gmake test docs install all work
>>
>>The previous patch for the t/library/error.c does prevent the
>>test from being run.  But is it supposed to if my apr is an SVN build?
>>

>I think the problem here has to do with strerror(0) not being
>portable.  On linux it's "Success", but its probably something
>different for you.  If I'm right, this really isn't an apr issue;
>in any case my comment in the commit log about libapr-0 being the
>culprit is certainly wrong.

 From the man page for strerror (3) on FBSD

 If the error number is not recognized, these functions return an error
 message string containing ``Unknown error: '' followed by the error num-
 ber in decimal.  The strerror() and strerror_r() functions return EINVAL
 as a warning.  Error numbers recognized by this implementation fall in
 the range *0 < errnum < sys_nerr.**
*

--
END