httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Grundman <a...@hybridized.org>
Subject Re: Status of uploads in 2.05-dev?
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:00:41 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Andy Grundman <andy@hybridized.org> writes:
>

>>This is the problem I was having yesterday related to the Upload
>>module:
>>
>>Can't call method "param_class" on an undefined value at
>>/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4/Apache2/Upload.pm line 11."
>>
>>This happens when calling:
>>for my $field ( $req->upload ) {
>

> Thanks!  Can you provide more info on the nature of
> the request?  The error message you're seeing comes
> from a successful request that has no body (according
> to apreq).  Was it a POST? If so, what was the request's
> Content-Type header?

I am doing a POST using a text field and 2 upload fields with different
names.  I'm working on Catalyst support for RC5, and I attached our full
request object.  Content-Type is:
multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------41184676334

Although nothing appears to have changed on my end, both upload fields
appear to now be working for some reason(?!)  However, the param_class
error is still occurring.

> If that doesn't lead anywhere, try setting the server's
> LogLevel to Debug and look for mod_apreq-related messages.

I set LogLevel to Debug but it did not produce any mod_apreq messages,
only this 1 line:
[debug] filter.c(357): [client 192.168.100.60] prefetching 65536 bytes

-Andy