httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: pod2html and pod2test
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:05:21 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I specify --with-perl=/not/in/my/path/perl/bin/perl to buildconf
>
> then pod2html and pod2test won't be either....
>
> I'm not sure the correct way to figure this out.
>
> Also, as of 5.9.x the default install is pod2html5.9.x

 From P5P:

pod2html should be in the directory returned by
    /full/path/to/perl -V:bin
or
    /full/path/to/perl -V:scriptdir

It will usually be called pod2html but might be (say) pod2html5.6.1 if
    /full/path/to/perl -V:versiononly
gives
    versiononly='define';

Assuming Test::Inline does nothing special,
and was installed using the default configuration,
pod2test should follow the same pattern.

Robin

I'll have patch for this over the weekend.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci