httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Peters <mpet...@plusthree.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: [multi-env] perl glue status
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:39:09 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:
> 
> 
>>Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:
>>
>>
>>>Ok, here's what I propose to do with the branch:
>>>
>>>   1) Move Apache2::Request::upload() to APR::Request::upload().
> 
> 
> [...]
> 
> 
>>OTOH, instead of (2), maybe we could continue to distribute them,
>>and transfer those to mp2 when the time is right.  Would that make
>>more sense than dropping them right now?
> 
> 
> Let's make a decision on this so we can move forward.
> 
> I'm +1 for taking the above route.  If the mod_perl team
> rejects our Apache2::* modules after httpd has accepted 
> the C API, that's when I'll favor dropping those.

+1

-- 
Michael Peters
Developer
Plus Three, LP


Mime
View raw message