httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [multi-env] perl glue status
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:07:38 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Instead of renaming, let's just toss Apache::Request and
> Apache::Cookie.  At the moment they're just stupid perl
> modules wrapping APR::Request::Apache2 and APR::Request::Cookie.
> I think we're better off developing the APR::Request
> namespace instead of just renaming the old Apache:: APIs to Apache2::.

Does that by any chance mean that I have to write ugly code such as

   if (MP1) {
     $upload = $apr->upload('file');
     $filename = $upload->filename();
     $filesize = $upload->size();
   }
   elsif (MP2) {
     require APR::Request::Param;
     my $body = $apr->body;
     $body->param_class('APR::Request::Param');
     $upload = $body->get('file');
     $filename = $upload->value();
     $filesize = $upload->upload_size();
   }

in my upload scripts? If that's the case, I'd rather keep the wrapper classes.