httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Horner <jeff.hor...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject Language bindings other that Perl
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:16:37 GMT
Hello all,

I've used the apreq library in some of my c modules, and it works great.
Thank's for all the hard work.

I'm currently working on mod_R, embedding the R statistical language
inside of Apache, and I'd like to use apreq.

My question is can I distribute libapreq with my module. I would not
want user to have to download both mod_R and libapreq to get the full
functionality.

Another questions is how come more languages do not use apreq? What are
their reasons for "rolling their own" form parsers and such?

Thanks again,
--
Jeffrey Horner       Computer Systems Analyst         School of Medicine
615-322-8606         Department of Biostatistics   Vanderbilt University