httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: [multi-env] perl glue status
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:12:31 GMT

Well, what I mean was really this:

Wouldn't it make more sense to have APR as a namespace under
Apache/Apache2 ?

Unless I'm mistaken, none of the perl glue works without mod_perl -- so
having Apache2/APR would logically chain the dependencies

I thought it was currently Apache::APR -- which makes sense to me.
 From what I'm reading, it looks like the suggested change is to make
the APR library on the same node level as Apache