httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [multi-env] APR__Request__Param.h question
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:00:40 GMT
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Joe Schaefer wrote:

[ ... ]
> I'm not sure where the blame lies here, but I've grown very
> tired of fixing problems that involve ExtUtils::XSBuilder.
> I think it's time to consider replacing that with vanilla
> XS.  It's both more powerful and IMO much easier to maintain.

I'd agree with that - you've done some amazing things with
ExtUtils::XSBuilder, but as things grow, it looks like
vanilla XS would be easier.

In the meantime, would something like the following
(untested)
   #ifdef WIN32
   #define index strchr
   #endif
in glue/perl/xsbuilder/APR/Request/Param/Param.xs
be OK?

--
best regards,
randy