httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [multi-env] APR__Request__Param.h question
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 02:56:20 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> In building and testing the perl glue on Win32, I've run
> into a problem with apreq_env_temp_dir() not being found
> in libapreq2.dll - this is referenced in
>  glue/perl/xsbuilder/APR/Request/Param/APR__Request__Param.h
> I'm afraid I couldn't follow where this function should
> be coming from? Thanks.

Terribly sorry about that.  I'm working on the
remaining Apache::Upload API now, and I just dumped
a copy of the old unported XS (from Apache__Upload.h)
into that file.

OTOH, the whole section of dumped code is
commented out within an #if 0 #endif block.  I
wonder why it's causing Win32 grief?

--
Joe Schaefer