httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [multi-env] perl glue status
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:20:21 GMT
Markus Wichitill <mawic@gmx.de> writes:

[...]

> After porting my mwForum application to the Apache2 namespace, the
> first use of param() segfaults (sorry, no debug binaries):

Should be fixed in subversion now- does it still segfault for you?

Also IIRC you were using Apache::Request in for CGI, but that
won't work for Apache2::Request.  For portable code use APR::Request
now, but you'll need to call either APR::Request::CGI->new or
APR::Request::Apache2->new depending on the $ENV{MOD_PERL} setting
(or whatever the mp2 guys come up with for detecting the proper
mod_perl environment).

--
Joe Schaefer