httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@mastersofbranding.com>
Subject Upload Question
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:13:46 GMT
I'm using the perl glue Apache::Upload

I've noticed that i can't seem to affect the umask of uploaded files
that i $upload->link()

I *think* this is because I am changing the umask in mod_perl, and the
link is happening in libaprq, so nothing I do in modperl affects
libaprq -- and that the only way for me to change the umask used to
create the files via link would be to change the umask for the apache
user (or call a chmod in modperl after the link).

  i'd like to eliminate the chmod call if possible, but it does work so
I can live with it

can anyone confirm this or yell at me for being stupid?