httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@netmask.it>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05 release
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:17:04 GMT
This is exactly why I suggested having a pre-2.05 release.

As Joe wrote, the source is not ready for 2.05, especially when there
is currently a regression in some areas in comparison with 2.04.

My suggestion: Give us a pre-2.05, without a usable Perl, and without a
correct documentation, so we can at least play with the new C API.

While the developers completes the work (Perl/doc/etc.), the rest of us
can port our code to the new C API and find all the last-minute-bugs.

I believe that it can lead to a better 2.05, maybe even without the
"-dev" extension...  ;-)

--
Eli Marmor
marmor@netmask.it