httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrea Palmieri" <palmi...@eng.it>
Subject how to invalid an SSL session ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:54:32 GMT
I am writing some modules to do authentication in a reverse proxy scenario.

In a userid-password authentication mechanism I can invalid an authentication session using

$r->note_basic_auth_failure();
return Apache::AUTH_REQUIRED;

In this way I can invalid the authentication session and promt the user once more with the
user-id password dialog.

Is there a way to reach the same result using SSL session ?
In this case the client authenticates itself providing a digital certificate (this is done
using the "SSLVerifyClient require" directive), but I dont't know how to invalid the SSL session
and how to prompt the user with the certificate dialog.

Can anyone help ?
thanks

Andrea