httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [multi-env] illegal escape sequence
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:49:54 GMT
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > I see you just provided a Win32 workaround in cookie.c -
>
> Yup, no need to waste time on WinFU sillyness.
> The string literals are inside the macros just
> to produce better debug messages, which IMO isn't
> worth this much attention.  If the problem persists
> elsewhere, I suggest we just route around it with
> something similar.

Agreed :)

> > thanks!
>
> Heh, we'll see about that... lots of new multi-env
> problems will soon be coming your way.  Hope you're
> not having too much trouble keeping up so far. If
> you are, just holler ;-).

:) With the fix in cookie.c, all but the first 3 tests in
library/t/parsers.c pass for me on Win32 (on the C side).
These failures are the same ones as the corresponding
failures reported here:
about comparing things coming from apreq_parser. I'll
look into this in a new thread.

--
best regards,
randy