httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject [multi-env] illegal escape sequence
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:46:31 GMT
On Win32, in the multi-env branch (but also in trunk), I get
an error when compiling library/t/cookie.c:

D:\svn\MULTI-~1\library\t\cookie.c(114) :
    error C2017: illegal escape sequence

This arises whenever an escaped quote is used, as in
   "rfc=out; Version=1; domain=\"example.com\""
of line 114 in cookie.c, apparently due to VC++ not being
able to correctly use AT_str_eq() of at.h in this case. I've
found qualitatively similar problems with google, but can't
find something that works here - does this ring a bell with
anyone? Thanks.

--
best regards,
randy