httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Replacing CuTest with Apache::Test (was: Re: [multi-env] file/dir renames)
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:48:16 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

> Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
>> Ok, how about "library/", "include/", and "modules/"?  That's
>> similar to "server/", "include/", and "modules/" in httpd.
>> I don't like "src/" much, because that doesn't really
>> describe the .c files within.
>
> +1
>
>> I prefer "modules/apache2".  We should also think about
>> renaming mod_apreq to "mod_apreq2", mainly to match with
>> "libapreq2".
>
> +1

Cool.  I'll make that happen over the weekend; hopefully
we can figure out how we broke Win32 before that happens.

On a related not, I've also been working to replace CuTest
with some Apache::Test-based stuff.  I want to replace
the single "testall" binary with independent executables,
one for each series of tests: "testparam", "testcookie",
"testparsers", etc.  Those executables will write TAP to
stdout, so TEST, SMOKE, and REPORT should (in principle)
be able to work with them.

Thoughts?

--
Joe Schaefer