httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2 2.04-dev, Apache::Request::param resolver error
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:01:54 GMT
atp@csbd.org (Alexander Poquet) writes:

> Hey folks.  I'm in the process of upgrading my application to
> mod_perl2, and I'm getting some strange behaviour from
> Apache::Request::param (and also Apache::Request::args).  Basically,
> when I run the simple test case that I've patched in below, I get the
> following cryptic error:
>
> Apache::Request::param: (137087408) Unknown resolver error at
> /var/www/root/test.pl line 18

Looking at the apr_strerror source, it appears that
"Unknown resolver error" is a catchall error code triggered
by bogus numbers like that 137087408.  So I suspect the
resolver (h_errno) isn't at all relevant to the problem.

I suggest you test it against our subversion trunk, and
double-check that the mod_apreq.so you are using is the
latest one.  Otherwise lets have a look at the actual query
string you are using; perhaps apreq_parse_query_string
is corrupting some memory during parsing?

--
Joe Schaefer