httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: deprecated attribute?
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:56:34 GMT
Max Kellermann <max@duempel.org> writes:

[...]

> I'd prefer to make another -dev release, to give users the chance to
> review the API before we freeze it. There have been way too many
> changes recently. If that release performs ok, we can rename it to
> 2.06.

Given the amount of changes, I think that's a very good idea.
So anything we mark in 2.05-dev as deprecated will mean that
we're planning to remove these items in the 2.06 (non-developer)
release, ok?

I just don't want to see any deprecated header items in the first
non-dev release, because that will be somewhat confusing ;-).

--
Joe Schaefer