httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: "make test" fails: missing mod_apreq.so and problems in t/apreq/cgi
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:22:26 GMT
"Edward J. Sabol" <sabol@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov> writes:

[...]

>> ls env/t/.libs/
> env/t/.libs:
> mod_apreq*     mod_apreq.a    mod_apreq.la&  mod_apreq.lai  test_cgi*

Looks to me like a libtool issue on your box;  for
some reason the usual "mod_apreq.so" is being
created as "mod_apreq" (does it wind up getting
installed as mod_apreq.so?). I'm sure the cgi
tests are failing for the same reason.

IIRC the prereqs we list for the auto|libtool stuff
are the minimum versions I've tested debian against
at some point.  If you can find newer versions for
RedHat 7.3 that actually work for you, let us know
and we should be able to bump the prereqs accordingly.

--
Joe Schaefer